Main Article Content
Purpose: This research aimed to analyze the impact of Work from Home, Digital Platform, and Online Meeting Applications on Work Productivity. This research aimed to observe the correlation of the three factors of exogenous variables towards work productivity.
Research Methodology: Sampling in this study used Random Sampling Techniques by spreading questionnaires to PT Telkom Access - West Jakarta towards 100 people. It shows that the population of PT Telkom Access - West Jakarta are 984 people. The methodology used to collect data was with the distribution of questionnaires. The statistical test tool utilized was SmartPLS 3.0.
Results: Based on the results, the study shows that Work from Home positively affects work productivity, the Digital Platform positively affects work productivity, and the Online Meeting Applications positively affects Work Productivity.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Archibald, M. M., Ambagtsheer, R. C., Casey, M. G., & Lawless, M. (2019). Using zoom videoconferencing for qualitative data collection: perceptions and experiences of researchers and participants. International Journal of Qualitative Methods, 18, 1609406919874596.
- CNN Indonesia. (2020). Update Corona 1 April 2020, Jumlah Pasien Positif Terinfeksi Virus Corona (Covid- 19) di Indonesia. Diakses https://www.cnnindonesia.com/nasional/20200401112000-20- 489026/update-corona-1-april-1677-kasus-157-meninggal-103-sembuh
- Mangkunegara, A. P., & Prabu, A. (2003). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Refika Aditama.
- Rashid, H., Ridda, I., King, C., Begun, M., Tekin, H., Wood, J. G., & Booy, R. (2015). Evidence Compendium and Advice on Social Distancing and Other Related Measures for Response to An Influenza Pandemic. Paediatric respiratory reviews, 16(2), 119-126.
- Student, Indonesia. (2017). 3+ Pengertian Platform Menurut Para Ahli Lengkap Diakses dari https://www.indonesiastudents.com/pengertian-platform-menurut-para-ahli/