Flexible Working of Place dan Stres Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Perspektif Self Determination Theory: Studi Kasus pada Perusahaan Sewa Alat Berat di Kota Bandung
Purpose: This study aims to determine the effect of the variables: Flexible Working; Job Stress; on Employee performance, with the perspective of Self Determination Theory.
Method: The research method used is causal associative using questionnaires and survey research methods which are part of a quantitative study with a sample of 60 respondents. The analysis in this study uses descriptive statistics, validity test, reliability test, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression, correlation coefficient, coefficient of determination, and hypothesis testing.
Results: Write only the results of research. The results showed that flexible working of place is in the medium category and work stress is in the high category, and employee performance is in the low category.
Limitations: The limitations of this study are the lack of influence of exogenous variables that are not dominant enough in predicting employee performance with flexible work arrangements that have been carried out, and for further research it is necessary to add relevant exogenous and intervening variables such as: leadership, and employee involvement as a human factor from a different perspective. Wider.
Contribution: The contribution of this research can be useful for practitioners in the world of work so that they can add to the basis for making decisions in work practice.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Ivancevich, J. M., Matteson, M. T., & Konopaske, R. (1990). Organizational behavior and management.
- Jamal, M. T., Anwar, I., Khan, N. A., & Saleem, I. (2021). Work during COVID-19: assessing the influence of job demands and resources on practical and psychological outcomes for employees. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration.
- Kinicki, A., & Fugate, M. (2016). Organizational behavior: A practical, problem-solving approach (Vol. 2): McGraw-Hill Education New York, NY.
- Luhri, A. S. R. N., Mashuri, A. A. S., & Ermaya, H. N. L. (2021). Pengaruh Fraud Pentagon terhadap Kecurangan Laporan Keuangan dengan Komite Audit sebagai Variabel Moderasi. Jurnal Akuntansi, Keuangan, Dan Manajemen, 3(1), 15-30.
- Luthans, F., Luthans, B. C., & Luthans, K. W. (2021). Organizational Behavior: An Evidence-Based Approach Fourteenth Edition: IAP.
- Massie, R. N., Areros, W. A., & Rumawas, W. (2018). Pengaruh stres kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan pada kantor pengelola It Center Manado. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 6(002).
- McIlroy, T. D., Parker, S. L., & McKimmie, B. M. (2021). The effects of unanswered supervisor support on employees’ well-being, performance, and relational outcomes. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 26(1), 49.
- Mustajab, D., Bauw, A., Rasyid, A., Irawan, A., Akbar, M. A., & Hamid, M. A. (2020). Working from home phenomenon as an effort to prevent COVID-19 attacks and its impacts on work productivity. TIJAB (The International Journal of Applied Business), 4(1), 13-21.
- Nkrumah, E. N. K., Liu, S., Doe Fiergbor, D., & Akoto, L. S. (2021). Improving the safety–performance nexus: a study on the moderating and mediating influence of work motivation in the causal link between occupational health and safety management (ohsm) practices and work performance in the oil and gas sector. International journal of environmental research and public health, 18(10), 5064.
- Opatha, H. H. (2021). Teaching ethics in human resource management education: A study in Sri Lanka. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 14(1), 8-24.
- Riwukore, J. R. (2022). Pelatihan Penentuan Dimensi dan Indikator Lingkungan Kerja Eksisting di Sekretariat Daerah Pemkot Kupang. Jurnal Abdimas Multidisiplin, 1(1), 51-64.
- Rizky, K., Ramadhani, P., Husnia, R., & Saputra, N. (2021). Work Engagement pada Karyawan di DKI Jakarta: Pengaruh Collaboration Skills, Digital Leadership, dan Perceived Organizational Support. Studi Ilmu Manajemen Dan Organisasi, 2(1), 61-75.
- Ryan, R. M., & Deci, E. L. (2008). Self-determination theory and the role of basic psychological needs in personality and the organization of behavior.
- Zhang, X.-a., Liao, H., Li, N., & Colbert, A. E. (2020). Playing it safe for my family: Exploring the dual effects of family motivation on employee productivity and creativity. Academy of Management Journal, 63(6), 1923-1950.