Main Article Content
Purpose: This research was conducted to determine the relationship between organizational culture and working environment on Employee Performance.
Research Methodology: Data analysis utilized in this study consists of; data quality test, classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis and hypothesis testing. The number of participants in this study was 52 (employee) at PT. Pusaka Ayu Bahari (South Jakarta) uses the Incidental method and should experience working in the company.
Results: The results of this study indicate that there is a significant positive partial influence of the relationship between the two independent variables, namely Organizational Culture and Working Environment on Employee Performance, result details from this study are seen as follows: that Organizational Culture has an influence towards Employee Performance. and Working Environment has an influence towards Employee Performance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Al, M. J. U. et. (2017). Impact of Organizational Culture on Employee Performance and Productivity : Impact of Organizational Culture on Employee Performance and Productivity : A Case Study of Telecommunication Sector in Bangladesh. (December 2012). https://doi.org/10.5539/ijbm.v8n2p63
- Belias, D., & Koustelios, A. (2014). Organizational Culture and Job Satisfaction : A Review. 4(2), 132–149.
- Bose, I., & Khaimah, R. Al. (2018). Employee Empowerment and Employee Performance : An Empirical Study on Selected Banks in UAE EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE : (April). https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.23260.69765
- Bushiri, C. P. (2014). The Impact of working environment on employees performance: the case of institute of finance management in dar er salaam region.
- Damayanti, N. (2016). Effect of Work Environment , Work Satisfaction and Work Motivation on The Performance of Accounting Lecturers. 1(1), 76–83.
- Ghozali, I. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 19.
- Kafui Agbozo, G. (2017). The Effect of Work Environment on Job Satisfaction: Evidence from the Banking Sector in Ghana. Journal of Human Resource Management, 5(1), 12–18. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.jhrm.20170501.12
- Kerdpitak, C., & Boonrattanakittibhumi, C. (2020). Effect of Strategic Orientation and Organizational Culture on Firm's Performance. Role of Organizational Commitments. Journal of Security & Sustainability Issues, 9.
- Lancaster, G. (2005). Research Methods in Management: a Concise Introduction to Research in Management and Business Consultancy. Elsevier Ltd.
- Muafi, M., & Azim, M. (2019). The effect of servant leadership, organizational culture in employee performance mediated by job satisfaction (Study case of Al-Kahfi Islamic Boarding School, Somalangun, Kebumen). Proceedings on Engineering Sciences. https://doi. org/10.24874/pes01, 2.
- Nanzushi, C. (2015). The effect of workplace environment on employee performance in the mobile telecommunication firms in Nairobi city county (Doctoral dissertation, University of Nairobi).
- Raziq, A., & Maulabakhsh, R. (2015). Impact of Working Environment on Job Satisfaction. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23(October 2014), 717–725. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00524-9
- Saad, M. (2013). Impact of Organizational Culture on Employee Performance. 168–175.
- Saleem, I., & Khurshid, A. (2014). Do Human Resource Practices Affect Employee Performance? Pakistan Business Review, 15(4), 669–688. Retrieved from http://www.iobm.edu.pk/PBR/PBR_1401_V15N4/PBR_V15N4.pdf#page=131
- Sekaran, U. (2003). Research Methods for Business. In New York, USA: John Wiley & Sons (Vol. 65). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004
- Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2016).
- Setiawan, N. (2007). Penentuan Ukuran Sampel Memakai Rumus Slovin dan Tabel Krejcie-Morgan: Telaah Konsep dan Aplikasinya. (November). Retrieved from https://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/53006130/penentuan_ukuran_sampel_memakai_rumus_slovin.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1527145510&Signature=oTcTuWs0a2A2SV56SCLYMLPpHlE%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B filename%3DPEN
- Tranmer, M., & Elliot, M. (2008). Multiple Linear Regression. Bernoulli, 4, 47–52.
- Zikmund, W. G., Babin, B. J., Carr, J. C., & Griffin, M. (2010). Business Research Methods.